onsdag 13 januari 2010




Darling...Why do you do this...
Why do you make my heart spinn in the wrong direction...

Why do you make me live in the past..
If just for a moment in my thoughts...it´s a moment that should not appear

My heart is aching,my mind is dizzy...
I´m afraid, yet sure of my goal...my dream ..and what I want...

Why do you fuck me up...
Why do you play with my head...

Fire spark and Happiness that´s my goal...
What´s your´s...

Talk to me...make me understand..
Don´t leave me alone in the fog of unawareness...

The sadness makes my soul cry..
It makes my heart screaming....

So sad so Weary...
So blue...and scared ...

My heart is still pumping out love and hope..
For how long my love...for how long...

I thought we where as one...
Are we honey...are we still.....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar