måndag 25 maj 2009

En så talande dikt jag fann,WOW


Stolen Passion

Oh, give me back the passion That left with your embrace It wasn’t fair to take it.. To remove it from it’s place
Stolen Passion
It’s mine, I want it back It’s the thing I can’t forgive Of all the things you’ve offered Only the passion deserves to live
Oh, give me back the passion that came from your burning kiss Hungry lips are a dime a dozen But the passion I sorely miss

I can forgive you for the heartache I can forget your thoughtless greed So take back your honeyed words It’s only the passion that I need
Oh, give me back the passion Born of your whispered dreamsYou can keep the sexual notionsBut the passion I must redeem
As the only gift you gave me Stirred as emotions in my soul And they flowed through me like an elixir Through my veins to make me whole
Oh, give me back the passionFlamed as fire in your urgent touchSo deny me of your caresses But the passion I need so much
Why would you want to take it? For in you, it has no use But for me it heals the hurt It’s a voice to express my views
Oh, give me back the passion That you awakened as forbidden desire Just keep the words I’ve longed forBut in stealing my passion…you’ve stolen my fire!
Leria Hawkins

1 kommentar:

  1. DOLLY DOLLY:............Så jävla bra, haha passion e livet verkligen=) kyss

    SvaraRadera